Top 10 Best Server Case: Editor Recommended
No products found.
The 10 Best Server Case Review:
1. Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case
The Rosewill RSV-L4500 4U Industrial Rack-Mount Server Chassis offers a great choice for discerning users seeking quality and performance at a budget-friendly price.
Black exterior coating with 1.0 mm metal & steel construction radiates a sober and solid feel – the same as what you expect from a high-end server system.
A spacious interior provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware, such as E-ATX motherboards and a total of 15 internal 3.5-inch hard drives.
Complete with an excellent thermal solution and front door for security, the Rosewill RSV-L4500 is a giant in its class. High performance servers deserve high performance chassis.
- Superb Scalability: Support up to 15 internal 3.5″ HDDs and seven expansion slots, so users can expand your server system easily.
- Unmatched Cooling: 2 x 80mm rear fans, 3 x 120mm front fans and 3 x 120mm middle fans, total 8 cooling fans deliver exceptional thermal performance you can rely on.
- Front Door Security: The front door with key lock delivers confident protection against unauthorized access and theft, for great peace of mind.
- Excellent Dust Resistance: Front door foam filter is designed to minimize dust inflow to Industrial rack-mount server case
- Convenient I/O Panel: Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripherals.
- A Spacious Rack-Mount Chassis: It provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware, E-ATX / ATX motherboards and a total of 15 internal bays.
- Tremendous capacity : With huge space (7.00″ x 25.00″ x 16.80″ including panel ), RSV-L4500 commits with spacious room to meet your demand for an outstanding system
2. SilverStone Technology SST-CS380B-USA DIY ATX NAS/Server Storage Computer Case
To fulfill the needs of enthusiasts looking for a compact, flexible NAS tower chassis, Silverstone designed the CS380. With the ability to accommodate standard components such as ATX motherboards, standard ATX (PS2) power supplies, dual 5.25″ Drive bays, standard-sized expansion cards, and even liquid coolers, The CS380 can easily meet the demands for majority of NAS builds.
Equipped with two 120mm intake fans, a 120mm rear exhaust fan, and easily removable filters, keeping everything cool and dust-free is as easy as in any Silverstone premium chassis.
Safety features such as lockable front door and power button are also included. Completing a great chassis Structure is a modular, eight hot-swappable drive cage design that support both 3.5″ And 2.5″ Drives.
It utilizes a custom backplane supporting both SATA and SAS interfaces for increased compatibly with nearly all modern hard drives or SSDs. With a size that is nearly identical to most ATX Mid towers, The space-saving CS380 is perfect for anyone looking to build a powerful NAS for home or office.
- Compact Mid-tower chassis design with space-saving footprint
- Supports eight hot-swappable 3.5″ Or 2.5″ Sas/SATA drives with built-in backplane
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents
- Includes two flexible 5.25″ Drive Bays for more storage options
- Lockable front door and Power button design
3. Chenbro Rackmount 4U Server Chassis RM42300-F
Chenbro RM42300-ND No PS 4U Rackmount Server Chassis. Based on the other reviews on this, It wasn’t expecting a bad case, but It didn’t think it’d be this nice.
It’s made of very thick sheet metal, and there are pretty much no sharp edges to be found. The weight alone stunned me when I took it out of the box. It’s quite heavy, and the handles are a very nice feature, especially when the chassis is full of components.
I bought this for my home NAS to mount into a custom rack I built because my old case was just one I passed down from an old system of mine. It was broken and just sitting on the ground, so this is quite the upgrade.
- Case Type: 4U Rackmount
- Material: 1.2mm SGCC Sheet Metal, ABS-HB Plastic Material
- M/B Type: CEB (12 x 10.5 inch)
- Processor Support: Intel / AMD UP Quad, Intel / AMD DP Quad
- External Bay: 3x 5.25″, 1x 3.5″, 1x Slim ODD(or 2.5″ HDD kit)
- Internal Bay: 4x 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System: 1x 120×25 mm Front Fan
4. iStarUSA Group 2U Compact Rackmount
iStarUSA Group 2U compact rack mount 2×5. 25″/support ATX PS2 power supply/support 4 x low profile add-on cards/supports front access USB2.0 x2.
- Support ATX PS2 power supply
- Support 4 x low profile add-on cards
- Supports front Access USB2.0 x2
- Case Type: 2U Rack mount
5. Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis without Window Cases
Beautifully crafted and engineered to maximize cooling potential with its amazing expansion flexibility, the Enthoo Pro is the budget friendly full-tower from Phanteks. Embracing many features from the Enthoo Primo, without the price tag.
This case has multiple radiator support, removable SSD bracket, closed HDD panel, and Velcro cable management. The Enthoo Pro, trying to establish its own solid reputation like the award winning Enthoo Primo.
- Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case.
- Appearance: Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance; Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
- Cooling: Extreme cooling capacity; 2 included Phanteks’ premium fans ; The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 diff installation areas for radiators vary from single to triple (120mm & 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations; Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed. Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Removable dust filters for easy -installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- PH-ES614PC has closed window side panel and without PSU cover
6. Cooler Master HAF XB EVO – High Air Flow Test Bench and Lan Box Desktop Computer Case
The Cooler Master HAF XB EVO takes the famous high Air Flow Series to a revolutionary new form factor with extreme cooling performance.
The removable horizontal motherboard tray and large mesh top and front panels with two 120mm trifle front fans create a powerful front to back airflow.
There is plenty of space for even the tallest high Performance tower heat sinks, thick liquid cooling radiators and up to 3 of the high-end graphics cards. A case quickly and easily transforms into a test Bench. C ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers.
Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow. Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long. Supports up to 4 HDD or SSDs by removable HDD cages.
Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components. Dual USB 3. 0 Super Speed ports and X-Dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O. Rigid carry handles on the side panels.
- A case quickly and easily transforms into a test bench ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers
- Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240 millimeter radiator) for powerful airflow
- Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180 millimeter tall and high end VGA up to 334 millimeter long
- Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs by removable HDD cages
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components
- Dual USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports and X dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug n play I/O
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels
7. iStarUSA Server Chassis Cases D-400-RED
iStarUSA D Storm D-400-RED No Power Supply 4U Compact Stylish Rack mount Server Chassis (Red/Black)
- Case Type: 4U Rack mount
- M/B Type: MicroATX, ATX; 12.0 x 9.6 inch
- External: 1x 3.5″, 4x 5.25″
- Internal: 2x 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System: 1x 120mm Fan, 2x 80mm Fans (one optional)
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 2.0 Ports
8. SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308
Silverstone’s rm21-308 is a high performance storage Server Chassis designed for the professional storage environment. It is equipped with hard drive trays compatible with 2.5″ Or 3.5″ Drives and has fan Assembly with motherboard Support for up to Micro ATX Form Factor.
There are also flexible mounts to accommodate most 2U single/ 2U redundant server, PS2 (ATX) power supplies. Rm21-308 also has ergonomic, tool-less rail* designs for easy rack mount integration.
With an overall package Designed for maximizing efficiency, flexibility, and durability, The rm21-308 is a great choice for professionals or data center engineers looking to build a storage Server.
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087. Supports eight 2.5″/3.5″ Sas/SATA HDD/SSD
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
9. SilverStone Technology 4U Rackmount Server Chassis
Silverstone’s RM400 is a higher performance server Chassis designed for the professional environment. It is equipped with three 5.25” drive bays, room for ATX/PS2 or Mini redundant power supplies, and motherboard Support up to ssi-ceb.
Front I/O ports are upgraded to USB 3.1 Gen1 specification and two PWM fans (one 120mm and ONE 80mm) are included so keep up with modern computing conveniences.
As an overall package Designed for maximizing efficiency, flexibility, and durability, The RM400 is a great choice for professionals or data center engineers looking to build a server.
- Supports up to ssi-ceb motherboard.
- Supports ATX (PS2)/Mini redundant power supply up to 160mm deep
- Supports standard profile PCI/ PCIe x 7 slots. Three 5.25″ Drive Bays for flexible 5.25″ Device installation
- Front door with key lock for extra security. 5Gbps Super speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1
- 5Gbps Super speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1
10. SilverStone Technology Premium Mini-Itx/DTX Small Form Factor NAS Computer Case
For users migrating to small form factor (SFF) computers with large libraries of media files, storage capacity is often a compromise that is difficult to overcome.
Choosing a smaller case may require additional purchase of external storage enclosure, while choosing a larger case with extra drive bays may defeat the purpose of going SFF in the first place.
To fulfill the needs of enthusiasts looking for a no compromise SFF media box, Silverstone designed a cutting edge product, The DS380.
With the ability to accommodate standard components such as Mini-ITX motherboards, standard-length dual slot expansion card, and entry-level liquid CPU cooling system, The DS380 can easily handle high end system based on CPU with 95W TDP or above.
Equipped with two 120mm intake fans and ONE 120mm exhaust fan Plus externally removable filters on its top and side, keeping everything cool and dust-free is as easy as in any Silverstone premium chassis.
Notable features from SilverStone’s famed HTPC cases were also included such as LED indicator with adjustable brightness and lockable front door and power button.
Completing what is an impressive SFF case is ds380’s signature feature, a modular eight hot-swappable drive cage design that support both 3.5″ And 2.5″ Drives.
It utilizes a custom back panel PCB designed to support both SATA and SAS interface for increased compatibly with nearly all modern hard drives or SSDs. At only 21 liters overall, the impressively small DS380 is perfect for anyone looking to build a powerful SFF NAS for home or office.
- Support 12 total drives with 8 hot-swappable 3.5″ Or 2.5″ Sas/SATA and 4 fixed 2.5″ Drives
- Unbelievable storage space and versatility for small form Factor
- Premium brushed aluminum front door
- Support Graphics card up to 11″ With supporter design from tj08-e
- Lockable power button design and adjustable LED from GD07
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents