Having trouble finding a great powered mixer? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire powered mixer research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best powered mixer available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best powered mixer for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best powered mixer -: Recommended By Our Editorial Team
|1||Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered...||$299.95||Buy on Amazon|
|2||8-Ch. Bluetooth Stage Powered Mixer -...||$179.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Seismic Audio - SA-MA4C - 4 Channel 200...||$136.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Behringer PMP2000D 14-Channel 2000W...||$429.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Behringer Europower PMP4000 Powered...||$509.00||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Behringer EUROPOWER PMP550M 500 Watt 5...||$209.00||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Seismic Audio - SA-MA8C - 8 Channel 400...||$191.99||Buy on Amazon|
|8||GTD Audio 8 Channel Professional Audio...||$288.00||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Peavey XR-S Powered Mixer||$799.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||PRORECK MX8 2500 P.M.P.O 8 Channel...||$159.99||Buy on Amazon|
Top 10 Best powered mixer Review:
- Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer,7 Band EQ,24-Bit Effects,USB,48V Phantom Power.RMS Power Output:750w x2@4 Ohm.500w x2@8 Ohm.Program Power Output:1500w x2@4 Ohm.1000w x 2 @ 8 Ohm.Peak Power Output:3000w x2@4 Ohm.2000wx 2@8 Ohm.
- 8 Channel mixer section:6 mono channels,1 stereo channel.8 high-quality XDR2 mic preamps with switchable+48V phantom power for condenser microphones.XDR2 mic preamps are low-noise and low distortion.USB supported formats are MP3, WAV, WMA.
- Built in bluetooth wireless audio streaming. 24 BIT digital effects processor with 16 preset digital effects including. Effects level control can adjust signal level of each effect. Effects mute button.
- FX footswitch input lets you turn your effects on or off. 4-Band EQ per channel. Each channel is equipped with pad, must, and solo buttons with LED’s. Each channel has gain, aux control, FX control, Pan control, Volume control.
- Peak LED indicator has a red LED that indicates a signal level that is 5dB below clipping. Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs. Limit L and Limit R LED indicators.
- POWERED AUDIO MIXING STATION: 8-Channel PA Mixer System - High-Powered Multi-Source Audio Channel Control
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth Music Streaming Ability - Connects with All of Today’s Latest Devices
- EXTERNAL DEVICE SOUND CONTROL: Digital Audio File Playback: USB Flash + SD Memory Readers - Aux (3.5mm) Input
- MICROPHONE & PA PROCESSING: Mono Microphone Inputs with Mic Pre-Amp - Master EFFX Control - 5-Band Graphic EQ
- HIGH-POWERED SOUND PERFORMANCE: Stage & Studio Solid Sound Design - 8 Ohm Impedance - Power Output: 800 Watt
- Model: SA-MA4C | 4 Channel Powered PA Head Mixer with Bluetooth
- Power Rating: 100 Watts RMS at 8 ohm | 200 Watts RMS at 4 ohm | Built-In Bluetooth | USD | SD | Reverb
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble & Effects on each Channel | Master Volume Controls | 3 Band EQ for Master Channel | CD/TAPE Volume Control
- Inputs: 4 -1/4 Inch TRS | 4 XLR | RCA L/R Input | Outputs: RCA L/R Output | 4 Ohm Dual 1/4 Inch Speaker Outputs
- Class AB Amplifier with Built-In Cooling Fan | Dimensions: 20.66" x 10.75" x 7" | Weight: 15.43 lbs
- 2000W Powered Mixer with 14 channels
- +48V Phantom Power
- 3-b Channel EQs
- 9-b Graphic EQs
- 9 Mic Preamps
- 1600W Powered Mixer with Built-in Effects
- Feedback Detection
- 7-b EQ
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Model: SA-MA8C | 8 Channel Powered PA Head Mixer with Bluetooth
- Power Rating: 200 Watts RMS at 8 ohm | 400 Watts RMS at 4 ohm | Built-In Bluetooth | USD | SD | Reverb
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble & Effects on each Channel | Master Volume Controls | 5 Band EQ for Master Channel | CD/TAPE Volume Control
- Inputs: 8 -1/4 Inch TRS | 8 XLR | RCA L/R Input | Outputs: RCA L/R Output | 4 Ohm Dual 1/4 Inch Speaker Outputs
- Class AB Amplifier with Built-In Cooling Fan | Dimensions: 20.66" x 10.75" x 10" | Weight: 18.8 lbs
- 6000w output Maximum, 2000w output Average @ 4 ohms,
- 3000w output Maximum, 1000w output Average @ 8 ohms
- 8 channel, with onboard 16 type professional effect
- 8 mic/line channels with 48v phantom power for condenser microphone
- 3-band EQ on each channel and 7-band graphic EQ on the main
- 1,000 Watts RMS, 1500 Watts peak
- Subwoofer line output
- Monitor send
- Digital effects
- 8 Combination XLR/1/4 inputs
- 8-channel powered mixer features blutooth function to instantly pair with iPhone,iPod,iPad,android devices, etc within line of sight of up to 66 feet.No cables needed!
- Built-in USB drive interface: Simply insert USB drive to playback songs. You can also connect PC to the port directly to playback MP3 files.
- 6.35mm&XLR MIC input + RCA Inputs&outputs: Mic inputs are compatible with condenser mic/dynamic mic/guitars.Press +48V phantom button to switch. Each channel has individual volume controls. 5-band equalizer, effect controller;
- Easy to transport and setup: Ergonomically shaped side handles for easy carrying and setup. Comes with mounting accessory to connect to mixer rack on market.
- 100V 230V setting is ideal for worldwide usage. One year warranty, 30 days return. Mixer size: 5(H)x8(W)x16(L) inch. Comes with a mixer, a power cord and a manual. Speakers are not included.
How Do You Buy The 10 Best Powered Mixer In 2021 – Recommended?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great powered mixer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching powered mixer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest powered mixer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for powered mixer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an powered mixer?
- What benefits are there with buying an powered mixer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective powered mixer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any powered mixer, much less the best one?
- Which powered mixer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about powered mixer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding powered mixer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for powered mixer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible powered mixer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an powered mixer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available powered mixer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of powered mixer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an powered mixer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your powered mixer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade powered mixer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their powered mixer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an powered mixer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an powered mixer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining powered mixer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding powered mixer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!