Top 5 Best Guitar Knobs: Editor Recommended
|1||Szliyands 5pcs red Color Aluminum Rotary...||$13.98||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Ernie Ball Telecaster Knobs Black...||$8.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Musiclily Pro Inch Size Guitar Reflector...||$10.48||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Metal Volume Tone Dome Tone Guitar Speed...||$8.95||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Metallor Electric Guitar Top Hat Knobs...||$9.99||Buy on Amazon|
The 10 Best Guitar Knobs Reviews:
1. Pack of 4pcs Brass Knob Volume Tone Control Knobs
Product descriptionIf your knobs are dirty, dingy and old, or just want to dress up your guitar…these will work great. Fits most guitar Bass. Materials: brassHollow Shaft Diameter: 6mmcharacteristic: Incidental 2mm Hexagon screws lock. Package Includes:4pcs Guitar knob +1x2mm inner hexagon spanner
- All brass material without plastics inside.Black Plated.
- Works for Pots of 6mm in diameter.
- 4pcs knobs with coarse knurl on the sides.
2. 4Pcs Black Metal Guitar Control Knob
Specification: 100% Brand New, Never Used. Shape: Cylinder with a dome Material: Metal Diameter: 3/4′ Hollow shaft Diameter: 3/16′
Color: Black Package Include: 4x Metal guitar knob. These are scratched up worse than the ones trying to replace and have a dull paint job…they look used. They also have set screws, which were not advertised.
Why would you put set screws on a spline shaft is beyond me. Even without the scratches and dull paint job, the set screw holes are unsightly and not needed. If you want used, scratched up knobs with un-needed set screws, then these are for you.
- Brand New and Never Used
- Shape: Cylinder with a dome
- Color: Black
- Hollow shaft Diameter: 3/16
- Material: Metal
3. Ernie Ball Telecaster Knobs Chrome Plated Brass
Chrome plated brass. For use with 1/4″ diameter, solid shaft potentiometers. Set screw requires a 5/64″ allen wrench. Part number 6354. Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to addresses. please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. They can accurately answer questions you would have on this product.
the kind that feels right when you spin the volume quick then you’re probly not going to like these. they are aluminum as it says in the description, so obviously that’s why, as just hoping it wouldn’t have been so noticeable and annoying when playing.
- Ernie Ball Telecaster knobs Chrome plated brass, set of 2
- Country of Origin: United States
- Package Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 13.208 L x 1.777H x11.938W(centimeters)
4. Electric Guitar Top Hat Knobs Speed Volume Tone Control Knobs Compatible
Item type: Electric guitar knobs. Applicable: For Gibson Les Paul guitar, can also work with Gibson Epiphone style electric guitar. Color: Black Spline shaft: 6mm(0.24in) Height: 11.8mm(0.46in) Outer diameter: 26mm(1.02in) Material: Premium plastic material with great endurance and durability.
Features: Great guitar parts replacement for your broken, dirty or old volume tone control knob. Give your guitar a vintage look and make it stand out. Fits comfortably in your hand, easy to install. Note: Due to shooting reasons, there may be some difference in the color.
- Compatible with Gibson Epiphone style electric guitars.
- Fits metric 6mm ((about 0.24 inch) diameter pots.
- Height: 11.8mm(0.46in); Top diameter: 23.7mm(0.93in); Base diameter: 26mm(1.02in); Spline shaft: 6mm(0.24in).
- Material: High quality plastic material with great endurance and durability.
- Great guitar parts replacement for your broken, dirty or old volume tone control knob.
5. DISENS Skull Head Volume Tone Control Knobs Buttons
Features: Mounting Size: Corresponding to the potentiometer mounting inner diameter of 6mm. The hex wrench with this knob has a diameter of 2.0mm. 3 x Electric Guitar Metal Skull Volume Tone Knobs (Black) 1 x hex wrench. These dudes are solid they feel nice and heavy yet smooth to turn. the eyes as my marker for example, full blast tyey are looking up at me all crazy and ish.
- 100% brand new, never used, testing is fine.
- High quality metal skull head guitar knobs.
- Compatible with most of electric guitar, electric bass.Include a allen wrench,easy to install
- Mounting Size: Corresponding to the potentiometer mounting inner diameter of 6mm (ie corresponding to the potentiometer mounting part diameter of 6mm). The hex wrench with this knob has a diameter of 2.0mm
- Package Include: 3 x guitar knobs; 1 x hex wrench;
6. Vintage Forge Yellow Guitar Control Knobs
High quality plastic knob set for Fender Stratocaster style guitars (1 Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Switch Tip). Fits 24 fine-spline (imperial) split shaft pots commonly found on USA made guitars, Fender, CTS. These will not fit most Import guitars which require a metric knob for 18 coarse-spline pots. (We sell those too! Check our other listings!)
Features: High quality plastic knob set. Package contains: 1 Volume Knob, 2 Tone Knobs, 1 Selector Switch Tip. Fits 24 fine-spline USA (Imperial) split-shaft pots found on most USA Fender style guitars, CTS pots. Width: 1 in. (25.3 mm) Height: 1/2 in. (12.6 mm) 6mm shaft diameter These will not fit most import brand guitars which require a metric knob for 18 coarse-spline pots. Brand new – Vintage Forge Factory Fresh Packaging
- High quality Yellow plastic control knob set (1 Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Switch Tip) w/ numbers 1-10
- Fits 24 fine-spline USA (Imperial) / CTS style split-shaft pots used on most USA Fender guitars, CTS pots, etc.
- Push on knobs and switch tip fit snug for a secure fit.
- Width: 1 in. (25.3 mm) x Height: 1/2 in. (12.6 mm) x 6mm shaft diameter
- Vintage Forge Factory Fresh Packaging
7. OULII Speed Control Knob
This item is made of premium material for durable and long-lasting use. The pragmatic design with perfect condition and great looks will ensure its practicability and popularity among eletric guitar uses. It come with 4pcs clear knobs with black numbers for Gibson, Les Paul, Epiphone style electric guitar.
Features Color: Black Gold. Material: Acrylic. Size: Approx. 2.6 * 2.6 * 1.2 cm/ 1 * 1 * 0.5 inch (L*W*H). Black Gold Control Knob Acrylic Speed Knob with White Word for Electric Guitar
- High quality for durable and long-lasting use.
- Lightweight for portable carry.
- Characteristic and exquisite design with pleasant color and brightness.
- 4pcs clear knobs with black numbers for Gibson, Les Paul, Epiphone style electric guitar.
8. MusicNomad Premium Spanner Wrench
Tightening and making adjustments to your gear just got a whole lot easier with MusicNomad’s premium Multi spanner wrench. Featuring high quality 100% stainless steel combined with precision cut teeth ensures a tight grip on those unique elements of your gear like toggle switches and adjustable bridge thumb wheels.
Our low 1.2mm profile lets you get under raised volume control knobs and strings to tighten hard to reach nuts. A soft microfiber suede backing keeps your finish scratch free during use. Compact in size for your pocket and case, big on results for the stage and studio.
- Perfect for adjusting round screws
- 100% stainless steel combined with precision cut teeth
- Soft suede microfiber backing keeps the metal off your gear
- Low 1.2mm profile get under raised volume control knobs
9. Metal Volume Tone Dome Tone Guitar Speed Control Knobs
Main Features: New and high quality. If your knobs are dirty, dingy and old, or just want to dress up your guitar.these will work great. Fits most guitar Bass Color: Plated Black. These knobs do not measure as advertised. The listing clearly states that they are compatible with a 6mm split-shaft potentiometer.
For the price just going to keep them till I buy better ones. But if you are buying these. That set screw is pointless because it does not actually go all the way through the hole to provide a secure lock like a real set screw should. 19,136 in Musical Instruments.
- Materials: Iron
- Diameter: 18mm
- Height: 18.2mm
- Hollow Shaft Diameter:6mm
- Package Includes: 4x Guitar knob
10. Xentric Guitars – AURORA Swirled UV Guitar Knobs 6mm
Random Swirl Patterns Made From a Lightweight Resin. Vivid Colors that Glow Brightly Under any UV Source No two knobs are ever the same! Knob Information: Simple and Easy to Install Mirror Like Finish with Comfortable Grip
Made of Extremely Durable and Lightweight Urethane Resin Which Allows for Vivid Colors. We use a standard shaft opening that is universal for any 6mm coarse splined, fine splined or solid pot shaft. Includes a 1/8” set screw to secure the knob to the shaft. Black or Chrome Set Screw option available at checkout.
Measure your shaft size before ordering. ¼” shafts are compatible with these knobs! All of our knobs come with a complimentary alan wrench and lint-free cotton polishing pad. Simplicity of installation reduces pushing or pulling, scratching or damaging your instrument trying to install/remove defective, poorly designed competing knobs. Installation
Instructions: Slide Knob on Shaft to Desired Height Align Set Screw with Shaft Split. (Splined Shaft Only.) Failure to properly align can result in knobs coming loose, falling off, and being lost. Tighten the Set Screw. Do not over tighten to avoid stripped threads or damage to knob/shaft.
- Color Name Red Aurora
- Material Type Urethane Resin
- 9,003 in Musical Instruments
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select Best Guitar Knobs
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Guitar Knobs? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Guitar Knobs Reviews.
This is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Guitar Knobs available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Best Guitar Knobs that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying Guitar Knobs?
- What benefits are there with buying Guitar Knobs?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Best Guitar Knobs?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Best Guitar Knobs?
- Which Guitar Knobs are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Best Guitar Knobs?
We’re trustworthy that you likely have far more questions than just these concerning Guitar Knobs Reviews, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get facts from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Possible origin sources can include buying guides for Guitar Knobs, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Best Guitar Knobs. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Guitar Knobs Reviews buying guide, and the report is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Guitar Knobs currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Guitar Knobs has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for Best Guitar Knobs?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Guitar Knobs.
- Customer Ratings: Number rankings grade Best Guitar Knobs objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to rankings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed report from real-world users about their Best Guitar Knobs.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Guitar Knobs Reviews, occasionally less or more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable Best Guitar Knobs is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Guitar Knobs Reviews information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here concerning Best Guitar Knobs is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!