Top 5 Best Dried Apricots: Editor Recommended
|1||Mariani Ultimate Dried Apricots - 48oz...||$17.72||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Terrasoul Superfoods Sun-Dried Apricots...||$14.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Jansal Valley Dried Apricots, 1 Pound||$7.56||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Apricots, Fancy Dried (3 lbs.) By Presto...||$14.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Anna and Sarah Dried Turkish Apricots in...||$13.99||Buy on Amazon|
The 10 Best Dried Apricots Reviews:
1. Mariani Ultimate Dried Apricots
Make Mariani Ultimate Apricots part of your healthy lifestyle. 5-6 apricots is the equivalent of 1⁄2 cup serving of fresh fruit. That’s 25% of the USDA’s daily recommendation. Every serving of these tender treats is a good source of fiber and Antioxidant Vitamins A & E, as well as Potassium. The delicately sweet treat that’s great for snacking straight out of the bag. From Our Family to Yours since 1906.
Dried apricots may occasionally contain pits or pit fragments. For best quality, refrigerate after opening. It takes the best fresh fruit to produce quality dried fruit products. Which is why Mariani insists on close personal contact with growers throughout the year.
In the Orchards, we make sure harvesting is conducted only after the sun-ripened fruit has reached maximum maturity. We have maintained long-standing relationships with our growers for over 50 years. Prep time: 20 minutes Cook/Stand time: 55 minutes Chill time: 1 hour Serves
Bring stock to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice and return to a boil; reduce heat and cook grains according to package directions. Let stand for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork. Let cool then transfer to a large bowl. Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over grains and toss well to coat. Stir in dried fruit, onions and walnuts.
- Intense Flavor & Aroma: Contains 48oz of fragrant and luscious Mediterranean infused apricots
- Vitamins A & E, and Potassium. No Sugar Added, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Gluten Free and Non-GMO,
- Our Ultimate Apricots are grown, hand-pitted and sun-dried in the Malatya Region of Turkey, and packed in sunny Vacaville,
- Touch Lock Seal Closure: Easy Open, Easy Seal to help maintain freshness
- Sharing Format: A favorite ‘go-to’ healthy sweet snack for kids and adults! Great on recipes too
2. Anna and Sarah Dried Turkish Apricots in Resalable Bag
Tantalizing tastes and natural flavors from around the world brought right to you…That is the vision that led to the creation of Anna and Sarah in 2014. Collecting the best quality fruits, nuts, seeds and herbs from farms across the globe, and utilizing modern packaging technology to bring them you at the peak of freshness and flavor, Anna and Sarah’s mission is to bring you and your family the best and healthiest products that nature has to offer.
Our dried apricots are little nutrition packs. They’re no sugar added and have natural taste, and provide you energy for all day. They contain main nutrients for a healthy diet such as potassium, vitamin A, antioxidants, and dietary fiber. Their soft, juicy and sweet content makes them extremely delicious and excellent choice for snacking and recipes!
Our customers love the fact that our products are not only nutritious but delicious as well! Providing products that contribute to a healthy lifestyle for our customers in the most delectable ways, has always been the goal of Anna and Sarah.
- Dried Jumbo Size Turkish Malatya Apricots in Resealable Bag.
- Fresh picked HEALTHY SNACKS. Big, sweet, juicy, and delicious.
- RICH in vitamins and minerals: Have vitamin A, a good source of potassium, magnesium, and iron.
- Store in a cool, dry area; after opening, place in tightly sealed airtight or heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Packed in the USA. Anna and Sarah brings you the flavors of the world.
3. Terrasoul Superfoods Sun-Dried Apricots Unsulphured
We’re here to help you and your family eat clean foods that are chemical free and grown as nature intended. We handle all aspects of the supply chain, which allows us to pass the savings on to you while ensuring quality. Sincerely Nuts dried apricots are full of healthy dietary fiber for digestive regularity, as well as free-radical fighting antioxidants. Benefit from a dose of vitamins and minerals including:
Buy in bulk and save money. If you ever have an issue with one of our products you never have to stress about a return. A no-hassle refund is an easy click or email away. Our team of trained food scientists and quality experts test every batch and make sure you receive the best quality and freshest products.
- Terrasoul Superfoods Sun-Dried Apricots, 32 Ounce
- USDA Certified organic, Non-GMO, raw, gluten-free and vegan
- A source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, carotenoids, vitamin A, polyphenols
- Unsulphured, with no added preservatives
- Makes a deliciously sweet, healthy snack
4. Jansal Valley Dried Apricots
Jansal Valley Dried Apricots, 1 pound. The perfect alternative when apricots are out of season. Snack on them right out of the package or use them in sweet or savory recipes. Apricots, Sulfur Dioxide (Preservative). May contain trace amounts of: Milk, Chocolate, Hazelnuts, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder, and Wheat.
Contains Tree Nuts (Hazelnuts), Milk, Wheat. May contain pit fragments.
- 1 pound dried apricots
- Makes a great snack right out of the package
- Try using them when braising meats or vegetables in place of honey or sugar
- Dip in melted chocolate for a special treat
- Now featuring perfect seal labels, protecting packaging and product through shipment and delivery
5. Turkish Apricot Large 5 Lb Bulk Bag
Dried Turkish Apricot 5 Lb Bulk Bag from Green Bulk. Our Turkish apricots are sulphured but we also have organic apricots and they are unsulphured. The bag the product arrived in had some small tears/openings – and the bag itself was not so much sealed as folded over and taped, with openings there too!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Moist and fresh considering bulk apricots. However, the package/bag is made of almost cellophane like cheap material, which is very easy to tear. At the arrival of this product, the cellophane like plastic bag was torn in the middle, and the contents were less than 5LB. The material for the plastic bag must be better than this. Since it is not fair to judge the product by the packaging,
- Dried Turkish Apricot 5 Lb Bulk Bag
- Guaranteed Fresh and High Quanlity
- Great for Snack, Cooking and Baking
- Sold under the brand of Green Bulk!
6. Mariani Organic Malatya Dried Apricots
Make Mariani Organic Malatya Apricots part of your lifestyle. 5-6 apricots is the equivalent of 1⁄2 cup serving of fresh fruit. That’s 25% of the USDA’s daily recommendation. Every serving of these tender treats is a good source of fiber and Antioxidant Vitamins A & E, as well as Potassium. The delicately sweet treat that’s great for snacking straight out of the bag. From Our Family to Yours since 1906.
It takes the best fresh fruit to produce quality dried fruit products. Which is why Mariani insists on close personal contact with growers throughout the year. In the Orchards, we make sure harvesting is conducted only after the sun-ripened fruit has reached maximum maturity. We have maintained long-standing relationships with our growers for over 50 years.
- Package Dimensions : 10.75 x 8.7 x 3.23 inches; 3 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Mariani
- Brand Organic by Mariani
- 8,648 in Grocery & Gourmet Food
7. Nutbox | Dried Apricots Turkish | 2 pounds
Turkish dried apricots are renowned for being wonderfully sweet, impeccably plump and moist, and whole rather than halved like their California counterparts; their pits are slipped out for easier eating. With their mild taste and soft texture, Turkish dried apricots are equally good for snacking out of hand and using in sweet and savory cooking.
We like to dice and toss these into trail mixes and granolas and also to add them to pilafs and other Middle Eastern favorites. But it’s by simply snacking on the splendid dried fruit that you can truly appreciate their feat of flavor.
Dried apricots are one of the healthiest snacks that you could possibly have. They are extremely high in antioxidants, and they’re packed with fiber. They are also a great source of vitamins C and E. They contain lutein and beta carotene, and they protect your eyes from damage. They also promote regularity.
- Turkish Dried Apricots are not just sweet, but also loaded with healthy vitamins & minerals like Potassium, Iron, Calcium,
- These dried fruits are ready-to-eat right out of the bag. It is a great in-between-meals snacking option for adults and kids!
- Dried Apricots make a great addition to platters, gift baskets, favorite dishes, granolas and bake them in your cookies
- You can pack dried apricots in lunch boxes for healthy snacking.
- We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Packed in the US
8. ORGANIC Turkish Dried Apricots
Our Apricots are meticulously sun-dried for ideal sweetness and nutrient rich in Fiber, Antioxidants, Potassium and Magnesium. NO added sulfurs, sugars or syrups. These single-serve snack packs provide convenience, giving you a healthy on-the-go option to satisfy your sweet tooth! While kids don’t normally read nutrition labels, they vote with their taste buds and these Apricots are a true lunchbox winner!
Sunny Fruit’s soft and succulent Apricots make for a delicious and nutritious addition to a cheese platter, gift baskets, mix with granola & yogurt, add to your smoothies, bake, or like us, eat them straight out of the bag! Packing at the source assures you consummate quality control and freshness, with nothing artificial added – EVER.. You’ll taste the difference!
NO added sulfurs, sugars or syrups. In order to avoid the use of preservatives and harmful chemicals, our figs are rehydrated and lightly pasteurized to ensure a soft and succulent texture! While kids don’t normally read nutrition labels, they vote with their taste buds and these Apricots are a true lunchbox winner!
- A marriage of the fertile soils and unique climate in Izmir, Turkey creates the most perfect, nutrient-rich, ORGANIC
- Meticulously sun-dried for ideal sweetness, these apricots are nutrient rich in Fiber, Antioxidants, Potassium
- Our snack packs provide convenience, giving you a healthy on-the-go option to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Our soft and succulent ONE-INGREDIENT Apricots make for a delicious and nutritious addition to a cheese platter,
- Packing at the source assures you consummate quality control and freshness. Absolutely LOVE our Sunny Fruit dried fruits.
9. Home Grown California Sun Dried Fancy Ruby Royal Apricots
Traina Home Grown California Ruby Royal Apricots make a great snack or ingredient, packed in a 5 pound bag for your convenience. Enhance the flavor of your salads, oatmeal, yogurt, baked goods, and more!
Place apricots and their soaking water in a food processor. Process on high for 1 minute, until apricots are smoothly pureed. Add butter, vanilla and salt and puree another minute, until all ingredients are well blended.
These dried apricots take me back to those days. The mix is excellent, with some being exceptionally sweet and some being tangy. Some are drier and some moister, some are soft and some are chewy in other words, they are just like nature makes ’em. On the whole they are superior to those offered by TJ, having more flavor and a better ratio of sweet
- 5 lb. box packed with premium quality California sun dried Ruby Royal Apricots, product of USA.
- No sugar added, non GMO, gluten-free treats for the whole family!
- A great add-on to your yogurt, oatmeal, salad and more!
- Home grown apricots that everyone will enjoy.
- Packed in a 5 lb. box for your convenience. Ships in industrial style packaging, twist-tied plastic bag within a box.
10. Sincerely Nuts – Dried Turkish Apricots
Sincerely Nuts isn’t just our namesake, it’s the entire foundation of our organization’s identity. We make sure that every single delicious and savory product we offer passes the family and friends test.
That means if we aren’t comfortable sharing a product with our family, friends and loved ones then we aren’t comfortable trying to sell it to our amazing customers.
Customers, just like you, are the reason we exist and the reason we love coming into work each and every day. From our Sincerely Nuts home base in New York City, we truly strive to deliver only the finest, freshest and, most delectable nut and snack products right to your door.
We also strive to always deliver convenience and reliability for every single person who enjoys Sincerely Nuts. We are here for you. We are only here because of you. We will do what it takes to keep you Sincerely Nuts!
Apricots have been found and enjoyed wild and grown since as far back as prehistoric times. The scientific name ‘Prunus armeniaca’ is derived from Armenia, where most scientists believe apricots originated.
However, they were also present in ancient Greece and Rome, and many other experts claim that original large scale cultivation could have happened in India over 3,000 years ago. Enjoy the same sweet & satisfying dried fruit snack that’s been winning people over for centuries!
- Get ready for a mouthwatering taste sensation that will leave your head reeling and your taste buds doing a happy dance!
- Beautifully bright orange and velvety soft, Sincerely Nuts apricots are just the right amount of gooey-ness to melt
- Apricots aren’t just delicious, they’re loaded with healthy vitamins & minerals like Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Manganese,
- Sincerely Nuts apricots are extra soft and sublime and make the perfect sweet tooth-satisfying substitute for candy
- At Sincerely Nuts we are committed to the highest quality natural ingredient sourcing & production processes.