Can't find the perfect construction laser level to buy? Since we have already gone through the construction laser level research process, we understand this problem.
In order to be able to offer you the best construction laser level available on the market today, we have compiled a comprehensive construction laser level list.
The best construction laser level of 2021 is found after hours of research and using all the current models. See what we ranked below!
Our Editor’s Recommendation Best construction laser level For 2021
|1||Johnson Level & Tool 99-026K...||$544.00||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self...||$480.30||Buy on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Line Laser, Self-Leveling, Cross...||$159.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Spectra Precision LL100N Laser Level,...||$660.13||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Spectra Precision LL300N-1 Laser Level,...||$894.40||Buy on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT Laser Level, 3 Spot + Cross Line,...||$364.18||Buy on Amazon|
|7||OMMO Laser Level, 16 Lines Green Laser...||$109.99||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Spectra Precision LL500 Self-Leveling...||$1,310.00||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Line Laser Level Tool – 100ft Green...||$54.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||TOPCON Topcon RL-H5A Horizontal Self-||$639.95||Buy on Amazon|
10 Best construction laser level Reviews of 2021
- ROTARY LASER LEVEL: This Johnson Self Leveling Kit is ideal for one-person application in various indoor and outdoor jobs. Perfect for small jobsites, this rotary tool self-levels in the horizontal plane and levels manually in the vertical plane.
- SAFETY ALARM: The rotary laser features visual and audible alarms that alert you when the rotary is beyond its leveling range and the locking pendulum that protects the inner pendulum during transportation.
- APPLICATIONS: This rotary laser may be used to check cut and fill, set foundations and footings, concrete pours, septic tanks and basement excavations, acoustical ceiling and drywall, align and plumb walls, level deck floors, set drainage, terracing, and more.
- ROTATIONAL SPEEDS: This manual rotary laser with illuminated vertical vial supports variable rotational speeds of 200-600 RPM. A variable RPM allows the user to set the laser to the speed that provides the optimum visibility.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The kit includes a Laser with 800' working diameter, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6V battery charger, detector with clamp and 9V battery, tripod, 13' grade rod, wall/ceiling mounting bracket, magnetic target, tinted glasses, and hard-shell carrying case.
- TURNKEY SOLUTION: The 99-006K self-leveling rotary laser system includes a soft carrying case (laser only), a 13’ grade rod, LED one sided detector, a contractor grade tripod, freestanding target, a drop-ceiling bracket, and laser glasses. Dimensions: 6.61" x 4.96" x 6.69"
- EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL: Great for leveling forms and footings, aligning fence posts, grading/excavation, or laying out retaining walls, planting beds, and more. Rotation Speeds: 200, 400, 600 RPM. Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL USE: Use vertically for laying out walls and floors, or installing metal drywall track. Use horizontally to install wainscoting, drop ceilings, or for leveling cabinets. Interior Range- Up to 200 ft. diameter depending upon light conditions. Exterior Range- Up to 800 ft. diameter with detector (included in 40-6516 and 40-6517)
- COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION: Check floor heights prior to pouring concrete or erecting walls. Check survey stake heights, and check alignment with the 90-degree split laser
- AROUND THE FARM: Perfect for checking drainage slopes, leveling outbuildings, setting fence post alignment and height, and more. Laser rotates at 200, 400 and 600 RPM for versatile use. Working Temperature: 14°-113°F. Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- DEWALT laser level is durable and has over molded housing with a 1 meter drop rating
- Laser level tool has patented integrated magnetic bracket
- Self leveling laser level is water and debris resistant with an IP54 rating
- Can achieve up to a 165 ft. range when used with a detector. Sold separately.
- Housed in a durable storage case.
- Package includes LL100 laser level, HR320 receiver, C59 rod clamp, portable hard-shelled carrying case, alkaline batteries, and user guides
- Automatic self-leveling increases accuracy and productivity with fast setups; Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training for quick setups and productivity
- Rugged design provides superior drop and outdoor weather protection resulting in reduced downtime
- Height of Instrument alert stops the laser from rotating when jarred or knocked to avoid erroneous readings
- HR320 receiver is waterproof and dustproof and easy to use; it stands up to tough job site conditions
- Increases Productivity With Faster Setups, Fewer Mechanical Parts, And Automatic Self-Leveling
- Easy, One-Button Operation Requires Minimal Training For Using Tool
- Complete Leveling Crew With Tripod In One Portable Hard Shelled Carrying Case
- Rugged Design With “Hard Hat” Rotary Protection Provides Superior Drop And Outdoor Weather Protection (Ip66)
- Laser level tool comes with green beam for enhanced visibility and range
- Laser level tool includes cross Line and 3 Spot
- DEWALT green laser level has full Time pulse mode for use with a detector (DW088CG)
- Locking Pendulum (DW083CG)
- Integrated magnetic bracket
- 【4 X 360° Green Laser Lines】-- OMMO Laser Level have 2 horizontal 360° plane, two vertical 360° planes, 16 laser lines, which can cover the floor, walls and ceiling all around the room. Horizontal lines and vertical lines cross at 90°angles help you to visualize quickly and finish square layout. The portable size makes it more comfortable and convenient to use, even for small handmade project.
- 【Self-Leveling&Manual Mode】-- ①This laser level can be tilted self-leveling within ± 4°, and the alarm will be activated until we put it in a level place. Just to switch the Power ON / OFF button to the ON side to turn on the self-leveling mode ②Press the power button on the top to turn on the manual mode and project lines in any position or angle. It's perfect for installing lighting fixtures, hanging pictures, wall tiling or floor tiling, etc.
- 【Full Accesseries for Precise Positioning】-- Comes with a wall bracket and a lift table, this laser can project a 360 degree vertical and horizontal orientation for precise and flexible alignment. The horizontal accuracy of the laser line is ± 1mm / 7 m. It has a 1/4” female thread on the botton of the unit, we can attach it to tripod or other mounting bases for convenient positioning. You can rotate the laser level 360 degrees, project lines in any position or angle.
- 【Hign Precision&Visibility】-- Our green laser level takes upgraded diode and chip tech with bright, clear, focused green lines laser, provides visibility up to 160 feet, more accurate and reliable than traditional line drawing methods, while leaving no marks on furniture or walls, idel for indoor and outdoor decoration, whether DIY makers or professional worker, this line laser will make your job easier and convenient.
- 【Waterproof&Packing List】-- IP54 waterproof design to protects the unit from water splashes, dust and construction debris. What you will get: 1 x green laser level, 1 x lift table, 1 x magnetic wall bracket, 1 x carrying bag, 2 x li-ion batteries, 1 x remote control, 1 x charger, 1 x user manual; Tips: The laser will be less effective during the bright hours of the day. Please try to avoid using your laser level in the direct sunlight
- The kit includes with LL500 laser transmitter, HL700 digital readout receiver, C70 rod clamp, alkaline batteries, hard-shell storage case, and user guides
- "Self-leveling with built-in ‘out-of-level’ shut off maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors"
- High accuracy laser, 1/16 in per 100 ft (1.5 mm per 30 m) with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- "Long range 1,650 ft (500 m) working diameter increases productivity by reducing need for multiple set-ups on a large job site"
- Included HL700 receiver, which can be used in rod mounted or handheld position, features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/-2 inches, displayed on large front and rear LCDs
- GREEN LEVEL LASER WITH VISIBILITY AND HIGH PRECISION FOR OUTDOOR - Are you still worried about the visibility and precision when you use level tool indoor & outdoor? Our green laser level takes upgraded chip tech to deliver maximum line laser visibility up to 100ft with 2 times brighter than red lasers, meets INDOOR AND OUTDOOR projects totally. Whether DIY makers or professional worker, this line level with green laser could be one of the easiest tools for you to use, make your job easier
- SELF LEVELING FEATURE – Self Leveling allows this tool to be used on any flat surface within 4° of horizontal/vertical. Simply place the device where it projects a beam where desired. Once the level is within 4 degrees, internal self-leveling will take over and you’ll get a bright, high-accuracy horizontal and vertical line projected right where you need it. The laser will flash as a warning if it’s not within 4° of level.
- THREE (3) POWER-SAVING MODES PROVIDE A LONGER WORKING TIME - Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 8 hours of continuous working time. Power-saving modes are easy to select and are ideal for reducing brightness for indoor use in environments with lower ambient light. — 1. First press, reduce the brightness to 80%; 2, Second press, reduce brightness to 65%; 3, Third press, reduce the brightness to 60%.
- ONE-BUTTON CONTROL MAKES LASER LEVEL OPERATION EASY – If you have tired of tedious operation steps, choose our green laser could save your lots of time and make your job easier. This laser level for picture hanging with one button operation makes it easy to select Horizontal or Vertical line for indoor or outdoor use. One button controls the laser lines, you could get any angles of the measurement target. Ideal for tile alignment, wall studding, windows, doors, etc
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE – The Laser Level is small and compact, perfect for both small DIY projects (hanging picture frames, mounting shelves, etc.) and extensive construction projects. A soft-case is provided to keep the device clean and protected from tool-box debris. First class customer service is provided for product questions and warranty issues
- MULTI-PURPOSE LASER: Grading, excavating and general construction projects are perfect applications for the RL-H5A. With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is "job site tough" and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- EASY TO USE: With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds.
- LONG RANGE WITH HIGH ACCURACY: Need to shoot elevations up to 800 m from your laser? No problem - this instrument has the power and range to cover a 800 m diameter job site.
- KIT COMPONENTS: includes the RL-H5A laser, LS-80L or LS-100D sensor, Sensor holder, Batteries(Alkaline or rechargeable) and Carry case.
How Do You Buy The Top 10 Best Construction Laser Level – Our Top Pick's?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great construction laser level? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching construction laser level, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest construction laser level available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for construction laser level that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an construction laser level?
- What benefits are there with buying an construction laser level?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective construction laser level?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any construction laser level, much less the best one?
- Which construction laser level are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about construction laser level?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding construction laser level, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for construction laser level, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible construction laser level. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an construction laser level buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available construction laser level currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of construction laser level has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an construction laser level?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your construction laser level.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade construction laser level objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their construction laser level.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an construction laser level, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an construction laser level is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining construction laser level information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding construction laser level is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!