Read on for the best business card scanner review you'll ever come across in this blog article! Everyone wanting to buy a new business card scanner but having trouble determining which one to get should read this post. Let me share my honest thoughts on certain business card scanner that have been suggested by professionals.
Our Editor Recommended: Best business card scanner For 2021
|1||Ambir Technology PS667 Simplex A6 Card...||$169.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Ambir TravelScan Pro 600 (PS600-AS)...||$118.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||DYMO CardScan v9 Executive Business Card...||$449.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Ambir nScan 690gt High-Speed Vertical...||$332.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1400 Simple One-touch...||$384.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||DocketPORT 667 Simplex Card Scanner...||$179.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Document...||$675.30||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document...||$269.00||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Ambir DS687 Duplex A6 Id Card Scanner||$299.95||Buy on Amazon|
|10||CardScan Executive v8 Card Scanner||$159.99||Buy on Amazon|
Best business card scanner Reviews of 2021
- EFFICIENT CARD AND ID SCANNING: The ImageScan Pro 667 is a rugged simplex card scanner. Because it’s USB-powered, you’ll never need to search for an outlet. Weighing just under one pound and about 8” long, it fits on any crowded desk, registration area or mobile cart.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE QUALITY: The ImageScan Pro 667 is designed to handle serious workloads. Inside, you’ll find high quality imaging hardware that captures quick, clear images of identification and insurance cards. Outside, you’ll find a durable shell that stands up to continuous use.
- YOUR WORKFLOW, UPGRADED: At just three seconds per scan, the ImageScan Pro 667 makes quick work of capturing any card. Identification and insurance cards are handled easily, along with credit cards with raised characters. Quit wasting time with flatbed scanners. Get the right tool for the job.
- CITRIX READY: Citrix Ready certification provides added assurance that our scanners have met the standards set by Citrix, confirming compatibility within the Citrix environment.
- COMPLETE SOLUTION: The included AmbirScan capture software makes your document scanning easy. Save documents as PDF, TIF or JPG to your local PC, or to one of these popular cloud services: Box, DropBox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Works anywhere you do. The TravelScan Pro PS600-AS is a rugged, simplex document and card scanner. It can scan a document in about 10 seconds. Because it’s USB-powered, you’ll never need to search for an outlet. And at just under two pounds and about 12” long, it fits in any laptop bag and never weighs you down. Note, model PS600-AS is not compatible with Athena, Omnitracs or Innsoft software products.
- Complete Solution. The included AmbirScan Lite capture software is not only easy to use, it’s productive too! Save your scanned documents as PDF, TIF or JPG and automatically save them to any folder on your computer or popular cloud services including: Box, DropBox, Evernote and Google Drive. Also include is NewSoft Presto! PageManager 9, an easy-to-use, document management application that: scans, previews, converts and saves your paper and electronic documents.
- Designed to work. Built to last. In the office or on the road, the TravelScan Pro PS600-AS adapts to any task or placement. A compact footprint ensures it fits on cramped desks, busy registration areas and mobile carts. Rugged construction means it stands up to continuous use in commercial applications.
- Scan anything, anywhere. Paper documents. Receipts. Insurance cards. The TravelScan Pro PS600-AS captures it all, creating high quality images in color, grayscale or black & white. No matter what you're scanning, the TravelScan Pro PS600-AS does it anywhere there’s a USB connection.
- Compatible. The TravelScan Pro PS600-AS TWAIN driver ensures it’s compatible with thousands of healthcare and document management solutions. Citrix Ready insures no hassle installation and use in Citrix environments. Built-in automatic image enhancement insures high quality images, fewer rescans and high OCR accuracy.
- Scan data from business cards directly into your PC, Mac, or Palm or Windows mobile device. Add information directly to Outlook (Windows only).
- Executive scanner is super accurate and can scan color cards.
- Reads cards in 7 languages from 14 different countries. Verifies and correct US addresses and ZIP + 4 codes.
- Use our software to drag and drop address information from emails and web pages.
- IMPORT CONTACTS DIRECTLY TO OUTLOOK: Compatibility with Microsoft Outlook makes growing your contact list simple and easy. Scan your business card in just seconds, and the information will be imported directly into your Outlook address book.
- SCAN TO SHARED CONTACT FOLDER: For executive assistants and distributed office environments, scanning contacts to a shared folder allows for easy contact sharing across your organization. Simply set up your shared folder and start scanning.
- DETECT DUPLICATE CONTACTS: Automatic duplicate detection of Outlook contacts keeps your address book organized and up to date. Never worry about repeating information, and edit contact fields easily if needed.
- EXPORT TO CSV FILE: Using OCR technology, AmbirScan Business Card creates CSV files to conveniently store and backup your data. Upload your CSV to third party CRMs, such as Salesforce and Google Contacts.
- WINDOWS COMPATIBLE: The included single PC software license is supported on Windows 7, 8, and 10 only and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Reliable operation with USB connection: The ScanSnap iX1400 is designed for a simple, one-touch scanning experience; With the touch of one button, documents are scanned, images are cleaned up, and organized for fool-proof usability
- Scan receipts and much more: Reduce paper preparation even before hitting the scan button; Scan oversized or difficult documents, including envelopes, receipts or business cards
- Steady and versatile paper feeding: Inheriting the Ultrasonic Sensor and the Brake Roller from our business scanners, the iX1400 continues to provide superior reliability for various paper types; Each paper is fed individually to prevent feeding errors
- Clean, improved images: Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them; Automatically removes blank pages, deskews and rotates, detects color, grayscale and black and white, detects document size
- Preserve Photo Memories: Scan 4" x 6" photos in under a second with intelligent features such as auto facial orientation and red-eye reduction
- ULTRA COMPACT FOOTPRINT: At about the size of a stapler, the DocketPORT 667 takes up far less space than flatbed scanners.
- USB-POWERED CONVENIENCE: Because it's powered by your computer's USB port, you'll never search for an outlet or carry a bulky AC adapter again.
- IMPORT CONTACTS DIRECTLY TO OUTLOOK: The included single PC software license is compatible with Microsoft Outlook, making importing and exporting contacts easy and hassle-free.
- EXPORT TO CSV: Using optical character recognition (OCR) technology, this software can export contacts to a CSV file for storing your data. From here, CSV files can be uploaded to third party CRMs, such as Salesforce and Google Contacts.
- EASY PROFILE MANAGEMENT: Once that data is in your computer, you’re in complete control of creating and customizing your scanning profiles. Choose between a variety of output types, including PDF, TIFF, JPG, Searchable PDF, Word or Excel.
- World's most popular business scanner--#1 Choice!
- Day in and day out reliability with industry leading image quality
- Integrates with ECM solutions across all industries via TWAIN/ISIS and Kofax VRS Compatibility
- Superior paper handling technologies reduce jams minimizing labor costs
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder - simple as one, two, three
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Grayscale Depth: 8-bit
- Scan Color: Color
- Image Sensor: CIS
- Color Depth: 48-bit
- Use drag-and-drop feature to consolidate important business info from email, web sites, and other electronic media
- Creates digital address book from scanned business cards
- Categorize contacts, search, sort, print labels, map addresses
- Synchronizes with most business software including Outlook, Palm, Windows Mobile, iPods, and many smartphones
- Dimensions 9.2 x 8.1 x 2.8 inches; weight 4 pounds
How Do You Buy The 10 Best Business Card Scanner – Review And Buying Guide?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great business card scanner? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching business card scanner, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest business card scanner available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for business card scanner that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an business card scanner?
- What benefits are there with buying an business card scanner?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective business card scanner?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any business card scanner, much less the best one?
- Which business card scanner are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about business card scanner?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding business card scanner, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for business card scanner, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible business card scanner. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an business card scanner buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available business card scanner currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of business card scanner has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an business card scanner?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your business card scanner.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade business card scanner objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their business card scanner.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an business card scanner, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an business card scanner is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining business card scanner information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding business card scanner is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!