Having trouble finding a great audio interface for mac? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire audio interface for mac research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best audio interface for mac available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best audio interface for mac for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best audio interface for mac -: Recommended By Our Editorial Team
|1||Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB...||$119.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 Audiophile 2x2...||$45.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||M-Audio M-Track Duo – USB Audio...||$69.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||UA Volt 2 USB Audio Interface for...||$186.69||Buy on Amazon|
|5||2i2 USB Audio Interface +48V Phantom...||$119.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Blucoil Portable USB Audio Interface...||$49.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||M-Audio AIR 192x4 USB C Audio Interface...||$119.00||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB Audio...||$499.99||Buy on Amazon|
|9||PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface...||$179.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||USB Audio Interface with 1x XLR/TRS 1x...||$39.99||Buy on Amazon|
Top 10 Best audio interface for mac Review:
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with two combo XLR / Line / Instrument Inputs with phantom power
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/4” headphone output and stereo 1/4” outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Duo’s transparent Crystal Preamps guarantee optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint - Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand 2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 【Combo Inputs】2in-2out USB Audio Interface has Combo input sockets that can connect microphones&guitar and instruments or line-level signals. Combo sockets accept both XLR and ¼” (6.35 mm) jacks. Microphones connect using XLR plugs; instruments and line-level signals should be connected via ¼” (6.35 mm) jack plugs of either TS or TRS type.
- 【Line Outputs】 USB audio interface has LEFT and RIGHT 2 x ¼” (6.35 mm) TRS jack sockets are on the rear panel; they can connect to powered studio monitors to monitor directly.
- 🎧 【DIRECT MONITOR】USB audio interface has a MONO and STEREO switch (two direct monitoring modes), you can monitor directly through the preamp input, so you will get a completely delay-free sound that can accurately hear and process your recordings in real-time.
- 【24 Bit/96kHz Professional Audio Quality 】This is the best way to get sound into your computer and it could also improve sound quality. If you have got mics in your studio and an electric guitar and you want to record them on your computer, but your computer doesn't have the right inputs, the Wrugste USB audio interface solves this problem.
- 【+48V Phantom Power】USB audio interface has a +48V phantom power switch for microphone input, it enables 48V phantom power at the XLR socket (required for professional studio condenser microphones).
- DELIVERS CD-QUALITY AUDIO RESOLUTION - The Blucoil USB Interface utilizes high-quality mic preamps to provide high headroom and clean 48V phantom power. It supports 24bit/48kHz resolution.
- OFFERS MOBILE RECORDING - The Blucoil Audio Interface runs on USB bus power and works with Windows and Mac. You don't need to carry an external power supply - instantly record anywhere with your laptop and mic.
- PROVIDES VERSATILE I/O - You can plug a condenser microphone in the XLR-1/4" combo input and an instrument or line-level audio source in the 1/4" TRS input. The interface also includes main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- ALLOWS DIRECT MONITORING - Switch on the Direct Monitor button to monitor the input signals of your mic, instrument, and interface. Blucoil offers zero-latency monitoring.
- LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR SOUND - Each input channel comes with a Clip and Signal Indicators. You can use the Gain and Volume Level knobs to tweak the signals and prevent sound distortion.
- Capture Every Detail - Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC
- Low Latency - Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture - Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” outs and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Feature Packed - Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Whole range of Creative recording software, sounds and plug-ins bundle included
- LyxPro Studio-Grade Mesh Microphone Pop Filter Improves Vocal Recording Quality & Eliminates Harsh Plosive Sounds
- DELIVERS STUDIO-QUALITY AUDIO RECORDING - The black PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface 25th Anniversary Edition offers up to 24bit/96 kHz digital recording.
- RECORDS 2 TRACKS SEPARATELY, STRAIGHT TO A PC - The XLR-1/4" combo inputs allow you to plug in microphones and record to 2 separate channels, perfect for duets. It is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- PROVIDES COMPLIMENTARY SOFTWARE - Register the audio interface at the PreSonus website and get access to Studio One Artist. Download the Studio One Artist for the complete DAW experience. Easily record and compose masterpieces with AudioBox USB 96!
- OFFERS HIGHLY DETAILED RECORDING - The AudioBox USB 96 features 2 noiseless preamps that supply +48V phantom power. You can directly plug in Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone. The mic picks up every nuance of your voice or acoustic guitar with its wide 20Hz-20kHz frequency range and high 144dB SPL handling.
- INCLUDES - PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface (25th Anniversary Edition); USB Cable; Downloadable Studio One Artist & Universal Control Software. Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter & Stand Mount; Pouch. Blucoil All-in-One Microphone Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
- USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments .Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer,
- Professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz 16BIT
- Support 48V capacitor MIC, gain greater than 23DB, maximum support 2VRms signal input
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- System Support Windos XP~ Windos 10, Android 6.0~12, IOS system. Please add an OTG adapter cable when using your phone or mobile device
How Do You Buy The 10 Best Audio Interface For Mac In 2021 – Recommended?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great audio interface for mac? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching audio interface for mac, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest audio interface for mac available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for audio interface for mac that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an audio interface for mac?
- What benefits are there with buying an audio interface for mac?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective audio interface for mac?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any audio interface for mac, much less the best one?
- Which audio interface for mac are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about audio interface for mac?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding audio interface for mac, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for audio interface for mac, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible audio interface for mac. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an audio interface for mac buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available audio interface for mac currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of audio interface for mac has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an audio interface for mac?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your audio interface for mac.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade audio interface for mac objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their audio interface for mac.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an audio interface for mac, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an audio interface for mac is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining audio interface for mac information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding audio interface for mac is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!