Having trouble finding a great ambient reverb pedal? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire ambient reverb pedal research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best ambient reverb pedal available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best ambient reverb pedal for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best ambient reverb pedal -: Recommended By Our Editorial Team
|1||Caline CP-508 Wonderland Ambient...||$79.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Walrus Audio Slö Multi Texture Reverb...||$199.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Valeton Multi Effects Guitar Pedal...||$122.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||MOOER R7 X2 Stereo Multi Reverb Pedal...||$169.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||TC Electronic FLUORESCENCE SHIMMER...||$133.97||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Valeton Multi Effects Guitar Pedal...||$324.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Distortion Pedal Ringtones||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Fathom Multi-Function Reverb||$199.00||Buy on Amazon|
|9||FLAMMA FS22 Stereo Delay and Reverb...||$97.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||MOOER A7 Ambiance Mini Versatile Reverb...||$84.14||Buy on Amazon|
Top 10 Best ambient reverb pedal Review:
- Absolutely ideal for Shoegaze, Ambient, Prog Rock or when you want to create an ambient swell or pad.
- MIX Knob: Controls the amount of effect that is blended into your clean tone. DECAY Knob: Controls overall time of the reverb. SHIMMER Knob: Adds harmonic shimmering overtones to the reverb.
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.4 x 3.4 cm/Weight: 270g
- Aluminum alloy casing.
- Use 9V center negative Adapter (not included).
- Allows players to create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient soundscapes
- Dark – add a lower octave to your reverb trail. Here you'll create deep and wide atmospheric sounds and channel nightmarish soundscapes. X knob sets the level of a -1 octave signal that feeds the reverb
- Rise – this is an auto-swell reverb for beautiful cinematic swells. Don't rush it. Let it breathe and gently wake up. X knob sets the amount of time It takes the reverb to swell in after a note is played. Set Lower for shorter rise times and higher for longer rise times
- Dream – here is a lush reverb with a latching pad function. Press the sustain switch to latch signal. Experiment with the X knob to add Vibrato over the pad. Press sustain again and pad will decrescendo according to where decay knob is set. X knob sets the depth of Vibrato applied to the reverb trail
- Lollipop Blue finish with light Blue and off white ink featuring original artwork by christi DU toit
- Analog RAT-Style Overdrive/Distortion and BigMuff-Style Fuzz Tones
- 3 Modulations w/ TAP TEMPO: Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo
- 3 Delays w/ TAP TEMPO: Analog, Tape, Reverse
- 3 Reverbs w/ TRAIL Function: Room, Hall, Plate
- Headphones Jack with CAB SIM; Built-in TUNER; 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply (Adapter included)
- The R7 X2 Reverb combines MOOER’s best digital effects algorithms from the A7 Ambiance and R7 Reverb pedals and combines them in to one ultimate stereo reverb pedal.
- Parameter knobs include High Cut, Low Cut, and Mix for adjusting the EQ and Decay and Pre-Delay knobs for adjusting the intensity of each effect.
- Unique features of the R7 X2 include the Infinite and Trail-on functions to customize how each effect fades out.
- Each pedal features a single designated save slot for each effect where users can save their settings after being tweaked to perfection.
- A BYPASS footswitch is included for easy toggling. Simultaneously pressing the TAP and BYPASS switches turns on Preset Rolling Mode to switch between saved presets easily.
- Shimmering, Super-bright reverb pedal sends you straight to shoegaze heaven
- Effortlessly create celestial reverb sounds
- Intuitive 4-knob interface including dedicated shimmer knob
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" Metal chassis
- 9 Modeling Mod Effects w/ TAP TEMPO: Chorus, Flanger, Uni-Vibe, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato
- 3 Delays w/ TAP TEMPO: Pure, Analog, Tape
- 3 Reverbs w/ TRAIL Function: Room, Hall, Plate
- Built-in TUNER as a High-Value-Added Add-on
- 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply (Adapter included)
- The best free sounds!
- Save as alarms!
- Save as notifications!
- Save as ringtones!
- Customize your device!
- Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. The toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation. Use the dampen knob to fine tune the tone of the reverb's decay.
- Hall - Wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency rolloff. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
- Plate - Full Body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
- Lo-fi - Filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio. X knob adjusts filter width.
- Sonar - Reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob.
- 3 pairs of built-in delay & reverb effects: Reverse Delay Swell Reverb, Real Echo Mod Reverb, Analog Delay Shimmer Reverb.
- Power Supply Included. Recommend to use isolated/individual power supply. Sharing power supply with other pedals may cause unexpected noise.
- Individual Tap Tempo function.Freeze function for infinite trail.
- Dual-footswitch stereo delay&reverb effects.
- Trail on function allows the effect to fade out naturally. ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE.
- 7 different reverb effects from classic to psychedelic, Traditional Plate , Hall Large Spacious Reverb, Warp Moulated Reverb,Shake, Crush, Shimmer, Dream Reverb in a micro size.
- Trail On: Choose between INFINITE trail function or the more traditional“ Trail On” function
- Parameter Editing: Easily Rotate control knobs to change the parameters of effects directly. Mix, Decay, Tone, X, Chaos,
- Buffer bypass/True bypass switchable, Storable preset for each effect
- Micro size and the shimmering blue finish also adds a bit of sparkly flare to any pedal setup.
How Do You Buy The 10 Best Ambient Reverb Pedal In 2021 – Recommended?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great ambient reverb pedal? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching ambient reverb pedal, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest ambient reverb pedal available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for ambient reverb pedal that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an ambient reverb pedal?
- What benefits are there with buying an ambient reverb pedal?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective ambient reverb pedal?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any ambient reverb pedal, much less the best one?
- Which ambient reverb pedal are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about ambient reverb pedal?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding ambient reverb pedal, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for ambient reverb pedal, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible ambient reverb pedal. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an ambient reverb pedal buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available ambient reverb pedal currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of ambient reverb pedal has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an ambient reverb pedal?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your ambient reverb pedal.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade ambient reverb pedal objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their ambient reverb pedal.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an ambient reverb pedal, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an ambient reverb pedal is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining ambient reverb pedal information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding ambient reverb pedal is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!