Top 10 Best Aftermarket RX 480: Editor Recommended
|1||EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 Super SC Ultra...||$544.28||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT...||$1,268.88||Buy on Amazon|
|3||PowerColor Hellhound AMD Radeon RX 6700...||$1,093.48||Buy on Amazon|
|4||XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition PCI...||$639.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800...||$1,800.00||Buy on Amazon|
|6||XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition...||$699.66||Buy on Amazon|
|7||2021 Newst GeForce RTX 3070 Founders...||$1,599.00||Buy on Amazon|
|8||XFX Radeon RX 570 RS Black Edition...||$599.99||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Corsair RM750, RM Series, 80 Plus Gold...||$168.11||Buy on Amazon|
|10||XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6700...||$1,399.99||Buy on Amazon|
The 10 Best Aftermarket RX 480 Review:
1. XFX AMD Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition Graphics Card
Power when you need it and quiet when you don’t. XFX fans are equipped to run at the highest possible performance, while our Zero DB Fan System will also keep your fans running at efficient RPM in order to minimize annoying fan noise by lowering RPM all the way down to Zero RPM. When the heat is on during intense gaming, our fans will speed up as needed.
- Feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Software controlled clock speeds can be hindered by overall computer performance. XFX’s True Clock however is hardware controlled clock speed performance optimization, so your card is always running at an optimized performance level.
- The Radeon RX 500 series card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments. Industry leading innovation and powerful performance enables the Radeon RX 500 series to deliver premium experiences on high-end VR games,entertainment, and applications.
- Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness.
2. Corsair RM750, RM Series, 80 Plus Gold Certified, 750 W Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
CORSAIR RM Series power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC. RM PSUs utilize industrial-grade, 105°C-rated capacitors for superb performance and reliability, backed by a ten-year warranty.
Wake your computer faster and consume less power with support for the new Microsoft Modern Standby sleep mode. Zero RPM mode ensures virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Fully modular cables make PC builds and upgrades easy, as you need only connect the cables your system requires. SLI Ready for multiple GPUs, an RMx PSU is quiet, efficient and dependable enough to power your high-performance PC for years to come.
- High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- A 135 mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load
- Industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability
- Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency
- At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation
3. CRJ 4-Pin PWM GPU Fan Adapter Cable All Black Sleeved for Graphics Cards
This adapter cables allows you to connect standard pc 4-pin fans to your graphics card. Full 4-wire pass through gives you full RPM monitoring and PWM fan speed control functionality.
- This 4-Pin Adapter Cable Allows You To Connect Standard 4-Pin PC Fans To Your Graphics Card
- Wired To Support RPM Monitoring And PWM Fan Speed Control
- Note: Fan Speed Control Is Limited To 4-Pin PWM Fans, 3-Pin Devices Will Be Operated At 100% Speed
- All Black Appearance Featuring Black Connectors And High Density Black Sleeving
- Cable Length (Excluding Connectors) 4″/10cm
4. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6) Product description (optional) : XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6) XFX Dual BIOS Mining.
We know enthusiast like options, our RX 570 and 580 graphics cards are shipped with a Dual BIOS. If you want optimal gaming performance just install it and go. For cryptocurrency mining, simply shut the system down and flip the BIOS switch on the card.
Our mining BIOS is already tuned to give increased mining hashrates without hassle. Radeon CHILL Technology – Radeon Chill is an intelligent power-saving feature for Radeon graphics that dynamically regulates framerate based on your movements in-game. During peak gameplay, Radeon Chill works to deliver the full framerate potential of Radeon graphics.
As movement decreases, Radeon Chill reduces your gameplay framerate. Designed to save power, lower temperature, and increase GPU life, Radeon Chill enables high performance graphics when you battle and saves power when you explore.
High Performance Unibody Heatsink – The XFX RX RS series features our all new Unibody VRM Heatsink construction enable direct transfer to the primary heatsink and heatpipes. This unique combination of material and construction enhances thermal efficiency by a total of 40%.
XFX Exclusive Ultra Low Noise XL Inductors – GPU inductors are notoriously noisy with that tiny buzzing noise caused by traditional low quality inductors but XFX’s exclusive premium quality XL Inductors utilize multiple layers to seal the Inductors completely and securely nearly eliminating inductor noise.
- System Ram Type: ddr5_sdram
- After countless hours of research, development, and testing our engineers have developed all new VRM and Memory cooling technology
5. XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
The Speedster series exemplifies a modern aerodynamic style though clean and elegant design. It is a thoughtful design with the sole purpose of maximizing airflow to improve cooling and performance.
A 14+2 phase power design implements a larger V-Core than the AMD reference spec so it’s able to provide you with more stable gameplay by better distributing power across more VRMs which results in more headroom. This allows the GPU to operate cooler at baseline but also have tremendous room to overclock.
XFX maximizes the cooling effectiveness of our cards by increased the number of thermal padding throughout the card. This includes thermal pads on all VRMs, Memory and GPU on both sides of the PCB board to ensure stable high quality performance.
XFX GPUs utilize double ball bearing structure fans that provide better endurance and efficiency by reducing friction heat which also makes it operate quieter and doubles the lifespan of your GPU fans.
- AMD RDNA2 Architecture & Hardware Raytracing
- Triple Double Ball Bearing Fans
- New Cast Aluminum Ghost Thermal Design
- Extreme Stability & Overclocking
- Maximized Thermal Padding
6. PowerColor VGA – AXRX 580 8GBD5-3DH/OC
PowerColor AMD Radeon Red Devil RX 580 8GB GDDR5 1 x DL DVI-D / 1 x HDMI / 3 x DisplayPort Graphics Card (AXRX 580 8GBD5-3DH/OC).
- Stream Processor 2304 Units
- Boost Clock 1380 MHz
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR5
- Minimum System Power Requirement 550W
- 1 x 6-pin & 1 x 8-Pin Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX
7. Sapphire Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI
Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/DVI-D/Dual DP OC w/backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card. SAPPHIRE Technology has long been established as a manufacturer and world-wide supplier of graphics products for the PC sector.
Its AMD Radeon based products are just as well known in the mainstream PC markets as they are to the gaming and performance graphics enthusiast. SAPPHIRE has expanded its reach to the Professional and Embedded market sectors.
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
8. EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan), 3GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 sc is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high definition games.
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal the most advanced GPU architecture ever created The GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond. Requirements: minimum of a 400 watt power Supply. An available 6-pin PCIe power Connector.
Total power draw: 120 watts. Support ALL NVIDIA Founders Edition & ALL EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/2080/2070*/2060*/SUPER*/GTX 1660 Ti*/1660*/1650/1080 Ti/1080/1070 Ti/1070/1060
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1835 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB 192 bit GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 – Small Size, Huge Performance
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. DisplayPort 1.4 Ready supporting up to 7680×4320 resolution at 60Hz
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
9. PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Gaming Graphics Card
PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6 Memory, Powered by AMD RDNA™ 2, Raytracing, PCI Express 4.0, HDMI 2.1, AMD Infinity Cache
- AMD Radeon 6800XT
- Video Memory: 16GB GDDR6
- Stream Processor: 4608
- Game Clock: 2090MHz (OC) / 2015MHz (Silent)
- Boost Clock: 2340MHz (OC) / 2250MHz (Silent)
10. Sapphire Technology 21308-01-20G AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Gaming Graphics Card
Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Gaming Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 2.
- Game Clock: Up to 2015 MHz
- Boost Clock: Up to 2250 MHz
- 128 MB Infinity Cache
- 80 Compute Units
- 300 Watts Total Board Power