Having trouble finding a great 3d printer for wood? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire 3d printer for wood research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best 3d printer for wood available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best 3d printer for wood for 2021. See our ranking below!
10 Best 3d printer for wood -: Recommended By Our Editorial Team
||iSANMATE Wood Filament 1.75mm, PLA+ Wood...||$24.64||Buy on Amazon|
||Wood PLA Filament, Enotepad PLA Wood 3D...||$16.99||Buy on Amazon|
||Basswood Sheet Unfinished Wood Sheets...||$9.99||Buy on Amazon|
||AMOLEN Wood Filament...||$37.99||Buy on Amazon|
||AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament...||$35.99||Buy on Amazon|
||3D BEST Q Real Wood PLA 1.75mm 3D...||$42.99||Buy on Amazon|
||PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D...||$21.99||Buy on Amazon|
||AMOLEN Real Wood 3D Printer Filament...||$37.99||Buy on Amazon|
||NOVAMAKER PLA Wood 3D Printer Filament...||$18.19||Buy on Amazon|
||3D Printer Filament Bundle, Pla Filament...||$35.99||Buy on Amazon|
Top 10 Best 3d printer for wood Review:
- 【Parameter】-iSANMATE Wood PLA+ Filament Print Temperature：190℃-225℃. iSANMATE PLA+ filament dimensional: 1.75mm,accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG (2.2LBS).
- 【Wood PLA+】- iSANMATE Wood Filament is made up of 20% wood flour and 80% PLA+ with wood color and texture.Able to make products with woody touch
- 【High Quality】- iSANMATE Wood PLA + filament has superb layer bonding, and strength and toughness are greater than conventional PLA filament. Easy to use
- 【Spool Size】- Spool Diameter:197mm(7.76") ; Spool Width;64mm( 2.52") - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 57mm(2.24").
- 【100% Satisfactory Service】-1 year warranty. Provide fast and efficient technical solutions when you have any printing problems. With 24 hours guaranteed reply.
- ▷ 【20% wood fiber filled】: Enotepad 1.75mm PLA wood filament has 20% wood fiber instead of wood powder. This ensures a real wood structure and texture. Meets the demand for wood print models.
- ▷ 【Low temperature Recommended setting】: 170-190 ° C (best temperature 180 ° C). Heat bed: 60 70 -70 ℃ (OR glue required). Purity PLA filament raw materials and high-precision diameter tolerance, 1.75mm +/- 0.02mm. Strict control of the even PLA filament diameter and selection of high quality raw materials to avoid jamming of the nozzles due to impurities and diameter.
- ▷ 【Premium Quality 1.75MM Wood Filament】: For smooth extrusion. Even winding of the 3D printer filament without tangling. The high toughness and strong layer adhesion of the PLA wood filament lead to the first perfectly printed layer.
- ▷【Stable Diameter PLA】Purity PLA filament raw materials and high-precision diameter tolerance, 1.75mm +/- 0.02mm. Strict control of the even PLA filament diameter and selection of high quality raw materials to avoid jamming of the nozzles due to impurities and diameter.
- ▷ 【Vacuum packing with desiccant】: Enotepad 1.75mm 3D printer filament is carefully vacuum packed with desiccant to ensure low moisture content and to keep dust and foreign objects away.
- Made of basswood which is characterized by softness, fineness and uniform texture, and can meet a variety of DIY requirements, such as wooden crafts and wood carvings.
- Increased durability and corrosion resistance, the wood grain is resistant and the wood itself is highly flexible, making your end results more solid and durable.
- Made through multiple processes, it has good processing performance and applies to engraving.
- Compatible with both Snapmaker Original and Snapmaker 2.0 3d printers, and can be used directly without processing.
- Wide applications: The basswood sheets can be applied for laser projects, school projects, architectural models, DIY decorations, arts and crafts, painting projects and more.
- 4 WOOD PLA FILAMENT BUNDLE - 4 different wood PLA filament with Walnut wood, Red wood, Bamboo and Ebony wood, each filament spool is 200g.
- REAL WOOD/BAMBOO FIBER - There is 20% wood fiber in the walnut wood, red wood and ebony wood PLA Filament. The light color wood has 20% bamboo fiber. Therefore, you will get a print like a real wood with matte face and even wood smell.
- REFUSE TO CLOGGING - The finely ground wood particles, double filtration, no impurities, make your printing smoother. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping, no brittle.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, Comgrow Creality Ender, ANYCUBIC, Creality 3D, SUNLU, ERYONE, MYNT3D, 3Doodler, 1.75mm pla filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm.
- VACUUM & REUSABLE BAG - Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust.The bag has a sealing strip,the pla filament can be put back into the bag after use and sealed for storage.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: AMOLEN PLA Filament is compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear.
- PREMIER MATERIAL: Made from PLA and wood particles. Prints just like normal PLA with gorgeous surface of wood color and texture. Extrusion temperature range: 190 - 220°C.
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT: AMOLEN engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. AMOLEN PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best.
- Material: PLA-Rosewood Powder
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool, 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 200°C - 215°C Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature:50°C
- Attention please: Clean the nozzle before printing OR just use a 0.5mm or above nozzle to avoid clog.
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F)
- No more durable nozzle need.But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren't happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
- 【Wood PLA Filament Bundles】 - Package include 4 wood filaments, Dark Walnut Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm, Bamboo Wood,Red Wood,Ebony/Black Wood, 3D Printer PLA filament Bundles, 200g each spool with woody touch, dimensional:1.75mm,accuracy+/-0.02mm.
- 【Premium Quality Wood Filament 】- Dark Walnut Real Wood PLA Filament, red wood and ebony wood are made of PLA and contains 20% natural wood powder, the light color wood has 20% bambbo Fiber, prints with wood-like surface of wood color and texture. The print even smells like wood. Ideal for print flower pots for growing succulents or flower, or print tree, groot or other wood-like models.
- 【High Compatibility】 - AMOLEN 3D Printer Filament is Perfectly compatible with 99% FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear, ANYCUBIC, Creality 3D, SUNLU, ERYONE,MYNT3D, 3Doodler.
- 【Vacuum Sealed Packing 】- Wood PLA Filament bundles come with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust, a reusable bag with sealing strip, 3D Printer Filament can be put back into bag after used. The transparent plate makes it easier for you to check the filament color and the remaining filament.
- 【100% After Sales Service 】- AMOLEN provide professional 3D printing technical guidance for 3D PLA Filament and perfect customer service if you have any problem about print or product. Defective wood filament can be reissued or refunded fully. Reply within 24 hours.
- 【1kg Spool Wood & 20g Cleaning Filament】 NOVAMAKER Upgrade Spool Wood Filament is mixture of 20% recycle wood with polymer,Gives wooden colored and texture. 1kg Wood filament combines real wood fibers, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with wooden texture.
- 【Less Tangle】 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PLA filaments tidy,and solves the problem of printing interruption caused by the knotting of the wire.Once you have completely untangled the knot, you need to make sure you use a clip pass the filament through a hole in the side of the spool.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistenc】This 1.75mm diameter PLA filament has been made with strict production standards, so novamaker can assure that you that its size remains consistent all throughout.And solves the problem of printing interruption caused by the knotting of the filament.Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging.Novamaker use vacuum-sealed packaging bag for packaging 3d printer filament to keep the humidity percentage at a minimum and controlled. To avoid clogging of the nozzles and bubbling.
- 【All Lifetime Warranty】Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C - 225°C,net weight 1kg spool. Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solution of novamaker wood 3d filament.
- ✔️【Parameter】-iSANMATE Wood PLA+ Filament Print Temperature：190℃-225℃. iSANMATE PLA+ filament dimensional: 1.75mm,accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 250gX4
- ✔️【Wood PLA+】- iSANMATE Wood Filament is made up of 20% wood flour and 80% PLA+ with wood color and texture.Able to make products with woody touch
- ✔️【High Quality】- iSANMATE Wood PLA + filament has superb layer bonding, and strength and toughness are greater than conventional PLA filament. Easy to use
- ✔️【Spool Size】- Spool Diameter:197mm(7.76") ; Spool Width;64mm( 2.52") - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 57mm(2.24").
- ✔️【100% Satisfactory Service】-1 year warranty. Provide fast and efficient technical solutions when you have any printing problems. With 24 hours guaranteed reply.
How Do You Buy The 10 Best 3d Printer For Wood In 2021 – Recommended?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 3d printer for wood? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 3d printer for wood, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 3d printer for wood available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 3d printer for wood that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 3d printer for wood?
- What benefits are there with buying an 3d printer for wood?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 3d printer for wood?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 3d printer for wood, much less the best one?
- Which 3d printer for wood are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 3d printer for wood?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 3d printer for wood, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 3d printer for wood, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 3d printer for wood. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an 3d printer for wood buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 3d printer for wood currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 3d printer for wood has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 3d printer for wood?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 3d printer for wood.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 3d printer for wood objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 3d printer for wood.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 3d printer for wood, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 3d printer for wood is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining 3d printer for wood information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 3d printer for wood is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!