Read on for the best 1000 watt ballast review you'll ever come across in this blog article! Everyone wanting to buy a new 1000 watt ballast but having trouble determining which one to get should read this post. Let me share my honest thoughts on certain 1000 watt ballast that have been suggested by professionals.
Our Editor Recommended: Best 1000 watt ballast For 2021
|1||VIVOSUN 1000 watt Dimmable Digital...||$99.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||YOOLUX Hydroponic Growing System 1000...||$84.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||iPower GLBLST1000DX4 4-Pack Horticulture...||$379.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Phantom PHB2010 II 1000W Digital...||$193.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||iPower 1000W HPS MH Digital Dimmable...||$154.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||iPower Horticulture 1000 Watt Digital...||$97.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||iPower GLBLST1000D Horticulture 1000...||$95.69||Buy on Amazon|
|8||iPower GLSETX1000DHWING20T 1000 Watt HPS...||$142.46||Buy on Amazon|
|9||TOPHORT 1000W Digital Electronic Ballast...||$98.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Yescom 1000W HPS MH Electronic Dimmable...||$84.99||Buy on Amazon|
Best 1000 watt ballast Reviews of 2021
- UL Listed 1000W Dimmable Ballast: Dimmable level: 600w; 750w; 1000w; super lumens (110%)
- Operates on 120/240V, 50/60Hz Power Supply; 8ft 120V power cord included; Strike both MH and HPS bulbs
- Overheating Protection; End-of-Bulb-Life protection; Short circuit protection; Ignition failure protection
- Note: The dimmable setting of ballast should be the same watts as the bulb when starting, or your bulb may not be lighted up; The extra setting is to adjust the brightness (lumen) of the bulb; Different lumens have different effect on the plants
- What You Get: VIVOSUN ultra bright 1000w digital ballast, 8ft 120 volt power cord, four rubber feet, our fan-favorite 3-year warranty and friendly customer service
- Dimmable featuret: Adjust level: 400W; 600W; 1000W; Super lumens(1100W), allows you to run different power output grow bulus.Operates on 120/240V, 50/60Hz power supply. 8ft 120V heavy-duty power cord included.
- Overheating Protection&Circuit safety Protection:YOOLUX Ballast internal fan is very quiet and keeps all parts cool and running smoothly,External breaker system protects against power surges.
- Consistent Light Output:YOOLUX Digital ballasts provide a more consistent electrical current to the plant bulb, resulting in a longer lasting bulbs that function at a higher level with minimal to no flickering.
- High Efficiency: Reduces wastage and improves efficiency with higher up to 20% more lumen output than some old style magnetic ballasts. Note:Digital ballasts is heavy and may cause digital components broken while shipping,YOOLUX provided 1 year warranty.
- CUSTOMER CARE: "CUSTOMER FIRST" is our goal, Our YOOLUX support team 24/7 stands by to Solve customer product usage problems.
- Support dual voltage input 120V/240V; dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%; (8 feet heavy-duty power cord included)
- High frequency output results in less power loss, 30% more Lumens than Magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Automatically converts between HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 minutes max; Stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- Ultra-safety: protection against short circuit, power Surge, ignition failure, Overheat, end-of bulb-life; built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Package included: 4-pack 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast included
- EFFICIENT: Even with 1000 watts this grow light ballast is completely silent, energy-efficient, reliable, and lightweight for your indoor grow light fixtures
- MICROPROCESSOR: 32 MHz fully integrated microprocessor keeps your setup running smoothly
- PROTECTION: Hot-restrike programming to protect the lamp and ballast in the event of the ballast turning off unexpectedly
- BRIGHTNESS: 4 brightness settings: 60 percent, 75 percent, 100 percent, and Super Boost
- LIGHT SETTINGS: Light can be dimmed to save energy and also features end of life lamp protection and LED indication
- High PAR and optimized spectrum: 1 x 1000w 2100K HPS bulb, 1 x 1000w 6000K MH bulb, promote healthy plant growth and soonest flourish
- Electronic ballast: 1000w digital dimmable, 50% 75% 100% power level, compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming, free heavy-duty power cord included
- High reflective: 19-inch gull wing reflector, up to 4' x 4' light coverage; built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard S-plug; highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum maximizes the light reflected to the plants
- Comprehensive accessories: 1 pair of 8-ft adjustable ratchet clip hanger rope, up to 75-pound weight load capacity per ratchet, hold up to 150 lbs. 24-hour plug-in mechanical timer, programmable, 15 minutes increments
- Caution: This system will generate too much heat to be used in an enclosed area without ventilation. Adequate ventilation is required for all iPower grow light systems. We recommend the use of an iPower inline fan
- Operating Voltage Range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%
- Compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Free heavy-duty power cord included
- Ultra-safety: advanced protection against short circuit, power Surge, ignition failure, Overheat, end-of bulb-life
- Optimal heat dissipation: built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Package Includes: 1*1000W Ballast, 1*200pcs Cable Tie of 8"
- Operating voltage range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. Watt option: 600w / 750w / 1000w / Super lumens (110%)
- Ultra-safety: advanced protection against short circuit, power surge, ignition failure, overheat, end-of bulb-life. Built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- High frequency output results in less power loss: 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Specification: compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming, 8FT heavy-duty power cord included, fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins max, stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- Package included: 1 x 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast, 1 x heavy-duty power cord, 1 x operating manual
- 19-inch wing reflector: Up to 4' x 4' light coverage, built-in 15 feet heavy-duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic S-Plug, highly 92% reflective textured German aluminum, maximizes the light reflected to the plants
- 1000W digital dimmable electronic ballast: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage.Dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. 8 Feet heavy-duty power cord included, stable power output ensure flicker free light
- 1000W HPS bulb: color temperature: 2100K. Optimized red & orange spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate flower growth and enhance fruiting
- Rope and timer: 1 x pair of 8-ft adjustable ratchet clip hanger rope, Hold up to 150 lbs; 24-hour plug-in mechanical timer, 15 minutes increments
- Caution: this system will generate too much heat to be used in an enclosed area without ventilation. Adequate ventilation is required for all iPower grow light systems. We recommend the use of an iPower inline fan
- 【Specification】:Rating input current 2.89,Start current 0.96,Operating temperature -20~50,Waterproof level IP65, Net weight <3 KG.
- 【Suitable for MH and HPS】:TOPHORT electronic dimmable ballast compatible with both MH and HPS bulbs,120V and 240V power supplies.
- 【Stable Output Voltage】:High-frequency output results in less power loss (50/60Hz Frequency).
- 【Super-Safety】:TOPHORT digital ballasts are tuned for minimal total harmonic distortion (THD%) 99% Power factors replaceable outset fuse by input terminal for short circuit protection short circuit protection by automatic power shut off for ultimate safety fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-3mins max.
- 【Guarantee Assurance】:Our TOPHORT HPS grow light ballasts are UL Certified and come with a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If your order is more than one month, please don't contact Amazon, contact the seller directly, we will provide you with warranty service.
- [Compatibility]: 14 3/16" x 4 5/16" x 2 15/16" 1000W electronic ballast is designed for connecting with HPS & MH grow light to maintain the working current and help the light to provide stable brightness and increase the service life, fit for HPS & MH grow light and metal halide & high-pressure sodium bulbs to promote the growth of indoor plants
- [Powerful Performance]: Ballast features power output options of 600W,750W,1000W and Super Lumens for ass the light to adjust brightness and create optimal lighting environment, super lumens for achieving max. power up to 1085W at 120V and 1055W at 240V
- [High Efficiency & Stable]: Compared with magnetic ballasts, electronic ballasts feature energy-saving design to reduce input power more than 10% and help lights to provide stable lighting brightness without flickering
- [Durable & Cooling Design]: Strong aluminum construction for providing sturdiness, rust & corrosion resistance, can be used for a long time; cooling fan and aluminum shell for offering good heat dissipation and prolonging the service life
- [Safe Protection]: Overheating protection for stopping working when the operation temperature reaches to the maximum value, open/short circuit protection and built-in fuse for protecting critical components from circuit failure and ensuring safe running
How Do You Buy The 10 Best 1000 Watt Ballast – Review And Buying Guide?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 1000 watt ballast? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 1000 watt ballast, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 1000 watt ballast available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 1000 watt ballast that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 1000 watt ballast?
- What benefits are there with buying an 1000 watt ballast?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 1000 watt ballast?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 1000 watt ballast, much less the best one?
- Which 1000 watt ballast are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 1000 watt ballast?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 1000 watt ballast, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 1000 watt ballast, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 1000 watt ballast. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an 1000 watt ballast buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 1000 watt ballast currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 1000 watt ballast has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 1000 watt ballast?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 1000 watt ballast.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 1000 watt ballast objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 1000 watt ballast.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 1000 watt ballast, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 1000 watt ballast is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining 1000 watt ballast information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 1000 watt ballast is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!