Can't find the perfect 1 4 scope to buy? Since we have already gone through the 1 4 scope research process, we understand this problem.
In order to be able to offer you the best 1 4 scope available on the market today, we have compiled a comprehensive 1 4 scope list.
The best 1 4 scope of 2021 is found after hours of research and using all the current models. See what we ranked below!
Our Editor’s Recommendation Best 1 4 scope For 2021
|1||Firefield RapidStrike 1-6x24 SFP...||$124.41||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Tacticon Falcon V2 1-4x24mm LPVO Scope...||$124.95||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Vortex Optics Crossfire II 1-4x24 Second...||$199.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||TRUGLO TRU-Brite 30 Series 1-6 X 24mm...||$158.88||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Bushnell AR Optics,1-4x24, AR Rifle...||$151.58||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Second...||$368.00||Buy on Amazon|
|7||The SCOPE of Leadership Book Series...||$100.00||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Primary Arms SLX 1-6x24 SFP Rifle Scope...||$289.99||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Vortex Optics Crossfire II 1-4x24, 30mm...||$318.00||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Leupold Mark 3HD 1.5-4x20mm Ballistic||$499.99||Buy on Amazon|
10 Best 1 4 scope Reviews of 2021
- Kit includes cantilever mount, throw lever, and honeycomb lens filter
- 6x optical system
- Pop-up locking turrets
- Red or greeen illuminated reticle
- Resettable turrets
- ✔ TACTICON IS A COMBAT VETERAN OWNED COMPANY ✔ INCLUDED CANTILEVER MOUNT WITH LEVELING KIT- Don’t worry about hunting down a mount for you optic. The Tacticon Falcon V2 LPVO comes standard with an aluminum nitride coated cantilever mounting system with a bubble level kit to level the mount on your firearm.
- ✔ ILLUMINATED MIL-DOT RETICLE (Red or Black) - 11 different brightness settings to accommodate your visibility any time of morning, afternoon, or dusk.
- ✔ INCREDIBLE EYE RELIEF – This 1-4x24mm magnified scope provides over 4 to 4.5 inches of eye relief minimizing shadowing in the lens that you’ll find in other optics.
- ✔ WATERPROOF ✔ FOG PROOF - Sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture or dust from getting inside and nitrogen purged to prevent fogging inside the glass optic.
- ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY AND EXTRA SET OF BATTERIES INCLUDED! No hassle 100% satisfaction guarantee with every sight. 1 CR2032 battery PLUS 1 extra CR2032 battery is included!
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II Riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the v-plax Format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving Eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus Eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
- 1-6 x 24mm objective lens with rheostat controlled brightness; INCLUDED QUICK ZOOM LEVER; Generous 4-inch eye relief
- DUAL-COLOR ILLUMINATED RETICLE (red & green); Glass-etched reticle can be used without illumination (black)
- ONE-PIECE AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM TUBE; water & shock resistant; fog-proof; LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- INCLUDES REVERSIBLE, OFFSET, MONOLITHIC 30MM SCOPE MOUNT made of CNC-machined aircraft grade aluminum; Includes 2 precalibrated BDC turrets in calibers .223 (55 grain) and .308 (168 grain) to engage targets up to 800 yards away
- MIL-DOT RETICLE enables user to determine the distance of objects of a known size and provides quick trajectory and wind drift aiming references (calibrated at 6x magnification)
- The feature-packed Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24 gives you the features you need to outfit your AR with a capable and fast-deploying optic. Available in the second focal plane (SFP) Drop Zone-223 with holds out to 600 yards
- Exposed turrets allow you to dial for windage and elevation adjustments quickly and accurately, and the Throw Down PCL makes magnification changes almost instant. The IPX7 waterproof rating and fully multi-coated optics make this an outstanding value, and its compact size make it perfect use with offset irons or red dot sight
- Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images
- Features a Throw Down PCL power change lever that you can set to two different heights, making these scopes as customizable as the rifles you mount them on
- Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty. The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this Product – requires no registration and is fully transferable
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- Hardcover Book
- Mike Hawkins (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 1360 Pages - 06/10/2013 (Publication Date) - Brown Books Publishing Group (Publisher)
- Variable 1-6x magnification second focal plane scope features the ACSS Standard reticle for 5.56 .45.308
- ACSS reticle combines BDC, wind holds, moving target leads, and range estimation in an easy to use system
- Partial red illumination with 11 brightness settings powered by a common CR2032 battery
- IP67 waterproof and fog resistant with a 6063-aluminum scope body and matte black anodized finish
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects, materials and workmanship, and even normal wear and tear
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user. Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on your rifle at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
- Model 180670 - Mark 3HD 1.5-4x20mm Riflescope with reticle and Matte finish
- P5 dial with precise, repeatable 1/10th MIL adjustments
- Scratch Resistant Lenses - Extreme military-standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Leupold's Elite Optical System - delivers unparalleled light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution for superior performance in any conditions
- Design, Machined and Assembled in the USA. 100% Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof, and backed by Leupold's legendary customer care
How Do You Buy The Top 10 Best 1 4 Scope – Our Top Pick's?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 1 4 scope? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 1 4 scope, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 1 4 scope available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 1 4 scope that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 1 4 scope?
- What benefits are there with buying an 1 4 scope?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 1 4 scope?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 1 4 scope, much less the best one?
- Which 1 4 scope are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 1 4 scope?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 1 4 scope, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 1 4 scope, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 1 4 scope. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an 1 4 scope buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 1 4 scope currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 1 4 scope has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 1 4 scope?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 1 4 scope.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 1 4 scope objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 1 4 scope.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 1 4 scope, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 1 4 scope is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining 1 4 scope information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 1 4 scope is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!